Since its founding in 1961, Jaco Electronics, Inc. has grown to become a leading manufacturer and supplier of Flat Panel Displays and Embedded Systems. Jaco offers state of the art, standard and custom solutions to an array of customers and markets worldwide. Flat Panel Displays are an exciting technology with new applications being generated daily. This 50-year-old company has immediate openings for highly motivated individuals that desire an excellent opportunity to participate in the explosive growth of a dynamic and exciting field.
The Manufacturing Lead is responsible for executing all processes in production while strictly adhering to assembly instructions, quality requirements, environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related regulations which could apply. In addition to being fully accountable and involved in all production processes, he/she may problem solve in other functional areas. The incumbent acts as
a delegate to the Director of Manufacturing and Quality and may conduct departmental activities in their
Specific knowledge and experience in electronic assembly associated with aerospace, medical and industrial products required. Experience in clean room activities associated with optics and bonding materials a plus.
• Understand, follow, and enforce all safety procedures.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Develop and Complete all required documentation that relate to product produced (Example Work Instructions, Travelers, Lot Traceability, etc).
• Document and report raw material consumption for all finished good product.
• Communicate any quality issues to appropriate personnel. Provide the data necessary to help properly disposition nonconforming material.
• Assign lot numbers for material traceability.
• Ensure all operations conform to our ISO 9001:2008 standards.
• Take a lead role in the training of new operators in the department.
• Review daily output to ensure that production goals are maintained or exceeded.
• Review current operations to assist in the development of new standards to improve overall efficiencies.
• Provide daily communication with supervisor reviewing all relevant information.
• Respond to all building related security/safety issues.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Possess a minimum of two years supervisory experience.
• Ability to read and understand specifications.
• Possess forklift license a plus.
• Ability to use various measuring instruments.
• Ability to perform basic math functions.
• Computer literate.
• Willingness to work in a team environment.
• Ability to read and speak English, fluent in Spanish a plus.
• Detail oriented.
• Basic computer skills PC and software.
• Willingness to receive any additional training required.
• Able to be flexible in work assignments within job description.
The company offers a generous compensation and benefits package. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company which is looking to infuse talented individuals to support the expected rapid growth of customized display opportunities across multiple market segments.